UFC Fight Night returns to the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday, February 5th. The event will feature seven prelims for the fight card which begins with a start time of 4:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+. The main six-bout card is scheduled to begin at 7:15 p.m. ET as well as available on ESPN+. The main event will be middleweight, featuring the No. 6 ranked Jack Hermansson against No. 7 Sean Strickland.
Hermansson has an overall record of 22-6, however, he has encountered some issues in recent fights. He’s lost three of his last four bouts, that slowed the momentum gained from a four-fight winning streak from 2018 to 2019. Recently the fighter defeated Edmen Shahbazyan in a an unanimous decision in May 2021. For Strickland the record is 24-3-2 record and has done better in recent fights. He has won five of his recent fights by combining knockouts and unanimous decisions. In his most recent fight, he defeated Uriah Hall in a unanimous decision in July 2021.
UFC Fight Night: Hermasson Strickland vs. Strickland will be available to stream live through ESPN+. If you’d like to view you must purchase an annual subscription. If you decide to purchase ESPN+ separately, it costs $5.99 monthly and $59.99 annually. You can also buy it as part as part of part of the Disney+ bundle, which also includes Hulu as well as ESPN+ for $13.99 per month.
UFC Fight Night: Hermansson against. Strickland main card, 7 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- Main event: #6 Jack Hermansson vs. #7 Sean Strickland, middleweight
- Punahele Soriano vs. Nick Maximov, middleweight
- Shavkat Rakhmonov vs. Carlston Harris, welterweight
- Sam Alvey vs. Brendan Allen Brendan Allen, light heavyweight
- Tresean Gore against. Bryan Battle, middleweight
- Julian Erosa vs. Steven Peterson, featherweight
Preliminary card Preliminary card, at 4 p.m., ESPN+
- Miles Johns vs. John Castaneda, bantamweight
- Hakeem Dawodu vs. Michael Trizano, featherweight
- Chidi Njokuani vs. Marc-Andre Barriault, middleweight
- Alexis Davis vs. Julija Stoliarenko, women’s bantamweight
- Jailton Almeida vs. Danilo Marques, light heavyweight
- Jason Witt vs. Philip Rowe, welterweight
- Malcolm Gordon vs. Denys Bondar, flyweight